Yorkshire Ice Cream Caramel Pecan Dessert
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 tub Yorkshire Ice Cream
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, pecans and brown sugar.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of the mix in a 15 x 10inch baking tray.
- Bake at 200’c for 15 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Crumble the mixture while it’s still warmish.
- Press half of the crumb mixture into a 13 x 9-inch dish.
- Drizzle with half of the caramel sauce and spread with Yorkshire Ice Cream.
- Top with remaining caramel sauce and crumb mixture.
- Cover and freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.